There have now been 57 centuries in the IPL (2008 – 2019)- Here is the year by year graph –
Did you know? Virat Kohli holds the record for the most centuries in an IPL tournament with 4 in 2016!
Only 4 players in IPL history have hit more than one century in a tournament.
- Virat Kohli 2016 – 4 centuries
- Chris Gayle 2011 – 2 centuries
- Hamish Alma 2017 – 2 centuries
- Shane Watson 2018 – 2 centuries
10 Fastest 100s in IPL history
|AB de Villiers||14-5-16||43||12||10||129|
Fastest 100s – Timeline
- 27/4/2008 – Adam Gilchrist – Deccan Chargers – 42 balls
- 13/3/2010 – Yusuf Pathan – Rajasthan Royals – 37 balls
- 23/4/2013 – Chris Gayle – Royal Challengers Bangalore – 30 balls
Most 100s in IPL history!
|AB de Villiers||142||3|
Who has the fastest 100 in IPL history?
Chris Gayle holds this record-smashing 100 off just 30 balls. It has stood since 2013. It would take some performance to better!
Who has the most 100s in IPL history?
That man again, Chris Gayle leads the way with 6. Virat Kohli has 5 and could take the lead in the 2020 IPL.
Which Indian player has the most IPL centuries?
Virat Kohli with 5 centuries.