Today our tips are from the feature race at York, as well as racing from Fontwell and Perth.
NAP: Starman – Won
To place: Elakazaam – 4th (Placed)
Long shot: None runner.
What Tips are you looking for?
Todays tips come from XXX
Nap Of The Day: Fontwell 5.55 PM
Owner: N A Twiston-Davies
Jockey: Jamie Neild
Latest Odds*: 1/1
Nye Bevan latest form
- Won the last time out at Worstershre. Pressed the leaders from the 3rd last after being kept back until then. Finished well to keep the lead. SP was 100/30.
- Won the previous race over this distance at Fontwell same as today’s race. Was 2 lengths clear in the home turn and always had enough to win. Watching the race you felt they had more in the tank if needed. This race Nye Bevan really caught our eye. SP 2/1f.
- The prior 2 races saw Nye Bevan finish 2nd in both. The horse kept on well in both races to take second.
- Has not been given any extra weight despite the win last time out.
Horse To Place Tip: Perth 2.30 PM
Trainer: James Moffat
Jockey: Charlotte Jones
Latest Odds : 9/1 win, 2/1 top 3 finish*
Latest form and write up
- Won 2 of the last 3 races including a win in August at Perth over 2m.
- The first run in a handicap could work in her favour. Has great potential for a placed finish in her first run.
- Made all the running in her last run at Perth. Wasn’t overly challenged and had plenty in the tank allowing for today’s extra length.
Long Shot Of The Day: York 3.10 PM
Owner: M Johnston
Jockey: R L Moore
Age : 3 yo
Latest Odds : 6/1*
Gear Up latest form
- The last win came on the 24th October 2020 when won from 7 at an SP of 27/1. The win was on heavy ground against some serious grade 1 contenders. It Will fair better on today’s ground.
- Has won 3 of 4 races so far and comes back after a short break since October.
- Has previously won at York in a maiden race over 7f.
Our tips return with a new format for today. Were looking for a Nap winner and a favourite to back. There’s also a lay of
A good card of racing on offer today across the UK with popular races from Newmarket. Todays Tips What Tips are you looking for? Nap