- Match: West Indies vs Pakistan
- Date: August 3, 2021
- Start Time: 3:00pm
- Stadium: Providence Stadium
- Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2021 – 4th T20I
- Format: T20I
West Indies vs Pakistan Stats and Trends
West Indies Trends
- West Indies can tie the series with a win. The current score is 1-0 after 2 matches have been washed out in this 3 match series.
- If they lost his will be the 4th T20series win in a row for Pakistan against the West Indies.
- Rain is again predicted as a risk for this match, it is set to arrive around 9PM according to current forecasts, 30 minutes after the match starts.
- The match will be live streamed on the fancode app in India, BT Sport in the UK and ESPN+ in other countries.
West Indies Top Batters
The West Indies batting lineup is strong and they will need to be at their best to get the much needed win here. Holden and Allen are key players with Russell getting in the runs further down the order.
West Indies Top Bowlers
Obed McCoy is the clear leader this season. He’s leading the way for wickets, economy and average across the West Indian attack.
West Indies Last Match vs Pakistan
- Pakistans T20 form has been good so far this year and has been playing well in T20 cricket.
- A win or draw here would be another series win, could Pakistan be an outsider for the T20 World Cup? If their stars perform then they could be a serious contender.
- Recently they have lost 2-1 in a very close series with England, beat Zimbabwe 2-1, and had a very good 3-1 over South Africa.
- Babar Azam continues to be the key player for them, currently ranked as the best T20 batsman in international cricket.
Pakistan Top Batters
Rizwan and Azam are a formidable lineup at the top of the order and if they get in they can take the game away from you early on.
Pakistan Top Bowlers
Ali has performed well so far this year. His 14 average is excellent.
Pakistan Last Match vs West Indies
|Mohammad Wasim Jr|
This match was abandoned very early on after rain in Barbados.
West Indies vs Pakistan Match Prediction
The weather will be a key factor in this match and there is a reasonable chance that the game will not be completed. We are hoping it is.
Predicted result: Pakistan win to seal a 2-0 win in the series.
Looking at the stats and form of both teams Azam and Rizwan are too good for the West Indies. We expect them to put on, or chase down, a good score.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: West Indies vs India Date: August 6, 2022 Start Time: 2:30pm Stadium: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 4th T20I Format: T20I Result India won by 59 runs West Indies vs India Stats and Trends West Indies Trends West Indies and India have headed to Florida for … Read more
- Ireland vs South Africa Prediction – August 5, 2022Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by 44 runs Ireland vs South Africa Stats and Trends Ireland Trends Ireland is 1-0 down in this 2-match T20 series. They gave a very good … Read more
- Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by 16 runs Netherlands vs New Zealand Stats and Trends Netherlands Trends This match is being streamed on ICC.tv New Zealand is missing a couple of … Read more
The West Indies were 15/1 when the match was abandoned. In the only match between the 2 so far Pakistan batted first and set 158 to win from 20 overs. The West Indies somehow stumbled to 150/4 for 20 overs. Pooran hit 62 from 33 balls in this match but it still was not enough after some slow run-scoring higher up the order. Chris Gayle got an uncharacteristic 16 runs from 20 balls before an inswinging yorker from Ali clean bowed him.