- Match: West Indies vs Pakistan
- Date: August 3, 2021
- Start Time: 3:00pm
- Stadium: Providence Stadium
- Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2021 – 4th T20I
- Format: T20I
West Indies vs Pakistan Stats and Trends
West Indies Trends
- West Indies can tie the series with a win. The current score is 1-0 after 2 matches have been washed out in this 3 match series.
- If they lost his will be the 4th T20series win in a row for Pakistan against the West Indies.
- Rain is again predicted as a risk for this match, it is set to arrive around 9PM according to current forecasts, 30 minutes after the match starts.
- The match will be live streamed on the fancode app in India, BT Sport in the UK and ESPN+ in other countries.
West Indies Top Batters
The West Indies batting lineup is strong and they will need to be at their best to get the much needed win here. Holden and Allen are key players with Russell getting in the runs further down the order.
West Indies Top Bowlers
Obed McCoy is the clear leader this season. He’s leading the way for wickets, economy and average across the West Indian attack.
West Indies Last Match vs Pakistan
The West Indies were 15/1 when the match was abandoned. In the only match between the 2 so far Pakistan batted first and set 158 to win from 20 overs. The West Indies somehow stumbled to 150/4 for 20 overs. Pooran hit 62 from 33 balls in this match but it still was not enough after some slow run-scoring higher up the order. Chris Gayle got an uncharacteristic 16 runs from 20 balls before an inswinging yorker from Ali clean bowed him.
- Pakistans T20 form has been good so far this year and has been playing well in T20 cricket.
- A win or draw here would be another series win, could Pakistan be an outsider for the T20 World Cup? If their stars perform then they could be a serious contender.
- Recently they have lost 2-1 in a very close series with England, beat Zimbabwe 2-1, and had a very good 3-1 over South Africa.
- Babar Azam continues to be the key player for them, currently ranked as the best T20 batsman in international cricket.
Pakistan Top Batters
Rizwan and Azam are a formidable lineup at the top of the order and if they get in they can take the game away from you early on.
Pakistan Top Bowlers
Ali has performed well so far this year. His 14 average is excellent.
Pakistan Last Match vs West Indies
|Mohammad Wasim Jr|
This match was abandoned very early on after rain in Barbados.
West Indies vs Pakistan Match Prediction
The weather will be a key factor in this match and there is a reasonable chance that the game will not be completed. We are hoping it is.
Predicted result: Pakistan win to seal a 2-0 win in the series.
Looking at the stats and form of both teams Azam and Rizwan are too good for the West Indies. We expect them to put on, or chase down, a good score.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Sussex vs Kent Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 1:30pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Kent won by 21 runs Sussex vs Kent Stats and Trends Sussex Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 3 NRR: 0.4790 Last 5 results: W, L, W, W, L The semi-finals […]
- Match: Hampshire vs Somerset Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 10:00am Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Somerset won by 2 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) Hampshire vs Somerset Stats and Trends Hampshire Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 5 NRR: 0.3880 Last 5 results: W, W, W, […]
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Date: September 21, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 32nd Match Format: T20 Result Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Stats and Trends Punjab Kings Trends Played: 9 Won: 3 Lost: 6 NRR: -0.3450 […]