- Match: Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave
- Date: July 27, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Sophia Gardens
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 8th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 2
- Won: 2
- Lost: 0
- NRR: 0.6900
- Last 5 results: W, W
- Played: 2
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.4360
- Last 5 results: L, L
Welsh Fire won by 18 runs
- Welsh Fire secured victory in their opening Hundred match.
- Jonny Bairstow and Ben Duckett were stand out batsmen knocking 56 and 41 respectively.
- Qais Ahmad was Welsh Fires hero with the ball. 4 wickets for 13 runs
- Southern Brave fell just short in their first match against the Trent Rockets.
- Ross Whiteley was Braves stand out batsman – 39 not out.
- There were very little big scorers for the Brave and only George Garton took a wicket.
Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave Match Prediction
The Welsh Fire fought for a well deserved victory against the Superchargers and we thought they looked a good side. With a good mix of players and some fantastic experience the Welsh Fire will take some beating. The Southern Brave will probably talk up their last result as an unlucky loss however we think they were poor. We think the Welsh Fire will take this victory.
Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Welsh Fire Last Match vs Northern Superchargers
Buoyed by their opening match victory, the Fire can call upon some fantastic players. Bairstow looks in fine form and with plenty others pitching in with a decent innings the Welsh Fire will be chomping at the bit to get their next match underway.
Southern Brave Last Match vs Trent Rockets
If the Southern Brave are to get anything from this match they need to perform much better with both the bat and ball. Taking just one wicket is disappointing, all be it a very good Rockets side.
Maybe they are finding their feet with a new cricket format, perhaps were being a little harsh. Either way this will be another fantastic game of Hundred cricket.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: West Indies vs India Date: August 6, 2022 Start Time: 2:30pm Stadium: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 4th T20I Format: T20I Result India won by 59 runs West Indies vs India Stats and Trends West Indies Trends West Indies and India have headed to Florida for […]
- Ireland vs South Africa Prediction – August 5, 2022Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by 44 runs Ireland vs South Africa Stats and Trends Ireland Trends Ireland is 1-0 down in this 2-match T20 series. They gave a very good […]
- Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by 16 runs Netherlands vs New Zealand Stats and Trends Netherlands Trends This match is being streamed on ICC.tv New Zealand is missing a couple of […]