Match: Botanic Garden Rangers v La Soufriere Hikers
Date: 18th May
Time: 9 PM India
Tournament: Vincy Premier T10
Trends & Recent Form
It is top against bottom in the first match of the Vincy T10 today. Both have played 2 matches and have some form for us to go off. The match starts at 9 PM in India and is followed by a second match at 11 PM. You can find our preview of the later match below.
Botanic Garden Rangers form
Position: 6th of 6
- Played: 2
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- Net Run Rate: -4.050
Latest stats and trends
- In their last match, BGR was all out for 26. Were trying to verify if that is the lowest ever score in T10 cricket. If it isn’t it must be close. It is one of the worst batting performances we have ever seen.
- Kesrick Williams was the top scorer for the team with 7 runs- Yes really – SEVEN RUNS!
- With the ball, Donald Delpleche was the top performer getting 2/23 from2 overs. They were set 84 to win.
- In their first match, against Fort Charlotte Strikers, they were set 87 won win but fell short getting just 62/4. Urnel Thomas was the top batsman with 26 runs from 20 balls
La Soufriere Hikers form
Position: 1st of 6
- Played: 2
- Won: 2
- Lost: 0
- Net Run Rate: +3.599
Latest stats and trends
- What a start from LSH winning both of their matches. Yesterday they were very impressive chasing down 99 to in 9 overs.
- Desron Maloney was particularly impressive with the bat getting 41 runs from just 17 balls, a 241 strike rate.
- The bowler struggled to take wickets. Only Bennington Stapleton took a wicket and most were expensive with the ball.
- LSH were equally as impressive in their first match chasing down 44 to win in just 4.5 overs.
- LSH are a strong favourite in the betting for this match.
Match Prediction & Tips
Match Prediction: LSH to win at 4/11* (We are not backing this due to the low odds.)
We are backing LSH to win here based on the stats of the game and the performances so far.
BGR has been very poor with both Bat and ball and it’s hard to find a justification to back them to win here. It is T10 cricket which can always throw some strange results but looking at the current form of both teams it’s hard to see anything other than an LSH win.
This should be a comfortable win for LSH and if other markets were available we would look for handicap markets to find better odds. At the time of writing, there are no other markets available with any bookmakers currently.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Quetta Gladiators v Lahore Qalandars PSL Preview and Prediction: Can Quetta finally play like Gladiators?
Match: Quetta Gladiators v Lahore Qalandars Date: 15th June 2021 Competition: Pakistan Super League Location: UAE Trends & Recent Form The Quetta Gladitors need to
Match: Islamabad United v Lahore Qalandars Date: 13th June 2021 Competiton: Pakistan Super League Format: T20 Trends & Recent Form The top 2 face off
Essex Eagles v Hampshire Hawks T20 Blast Preview: Hawks will be looking to bounce back after opening match defeat
Match: Essex Eagles v Hampshire Hawks Date: 11-6-21 Competition: T20 Vitality Blast, England. Stadium: County Ground, Chelmsford Trends & Recent Form Both teams have got