- Match: Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave
- Date: July 27, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Sophia Gardens
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 8th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 2
- Won: 2
- Lost: 0
- NRR: 0.6900
- Last 5 results: W, W
- Played: 2
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.4360
- Last 5 results: L, L
Welsh Fire won by 18 runs
- Welsh Fire secured victory in their opening Hundred match.
- Jonny Bairstow and Ben Duckett were stand out batsmen knocking 56 and 41 respectively.
- Qais Ahmad was Welsh Fires hero with the ball. 4 wickets for 13 runs
- Southern Brave fell just short in their first match against the Trent Rockets.
- Ross Whiteley was Braves stand out batsman – 39 not out.
- There were very little big scorers for the Brave and only George Garton took a wicket.
Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave Match Prediction
The Welsh Fire fought for a well deserved victory against the Superchargers and we thought they looked a good side. With a good mix of players and some fantastic experience the Welsh Fire will take some beating. The Southern Brave will probably talk up their last result as an unlucky loss however we think they were poor. We think the Welsh Fire will take this victory.
Welsh Fire vs Southern Brave Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Welsh Fire Last Match vs Northern Superchargers
Buoyed by their opening match victory, the Fire can call upon some fantastic players. Bairstow looks in fine form and with plenty others pitching in with a decent innings the Welsh Fire will be chomping at the bit to get their next match underway.
Southern Brave Last Match vs Trent Rockets
If the Southern Brave are to get anything from this match they need to perform much better with both the bat and ball. Taking just one wicket is disappointing, all be it a very good Rockets side.
Maybe they are finding their feet with a new cricket format, perhaps were being a little harsh. Either way this will be another fantastic game of Hundred cricket.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Sussex vs Kent Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 1:30pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Kent won by 21 runs Sussex vs Kent Stats and Trends Sussex Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 3 NRR: 0.4790 Last 5 results: W, L, W, W, L The semi-finals […]
- Match: Hampshire vs Somerset Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 10:00am Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Somerset won by 2 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) Hampshire vs Somerset Stats and Trends Hampshire Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 5 NRR: 0.3880 Last 5 results: W, W, W, […]
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Date: September 21, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 32nd Match Format: T20 Result Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Stats and Trends Punjab Kings Trends Played: 9 Won: 3 Lost: 6 NRR: -0.3450 […]