- Match: Trent Rockets vs Northern Superchargers
- Date: July 26, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Trent Bridge
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 7th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 2
- Won: 2
- Lost: 0
- NRR: 1.8610
- Last 5 results: W, W
- Played: 2
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.3130
- Last 5 results: L, L
Trent Rockets won by 2 wickets (with 6 balls remaining)
- The Trent Rockets bowlers fired them to victory against Southern Brave.
- Look out for fast Bowler Marchant de Lange. The South African took an incredible 5 wickets against Southern Brave.
- Joe Root and Lewis Gregory both notched up some decent bowling figures. A wicket a piece and economical with ball in hand.
- The Superchargers looked good at the crease but just came up short against Welsh Fire.
- Englishman Harry Brook looked in great form, hitting a confident 62 from 31 balls.
- Look out for experienced left hander Adam Lyth. The plucky Englishman knocked 25 from 14 balls in the Superchargers opening game.
Trent Rockets vs Northern Superchargers Match Prediction
This may well be another close match. It looks like the Trent Rockets have some really powerful bowlers, that could once again prove dangerous. They’ll be going into this match full of confidence after a good win against Southern Brave. The Northern Superchargers started well with the bat and could indeed be a real force, especially if Ben Stokes finds his form.
We think the Rockets will nick this one. They can rely on some great bowling, which could well be the difference.
Trent Rockets vs Northern Superchargers Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Trent Rockets Last Match vs Southern Brave
|Marchant de Lange|
As we’ve eluded to, the Rockets can be inspired by de Langes heroics, taking 5 wickets. But with their batsman also stepping up to the plate, with Malan and Short scoring well, the Trent Rockets look like a real force for the whole tournament.
Northern Superchargers Last Match vs Welsh Fire
The Superchargers will need to find consistency, if they are going to find victories in the Hundred. This seemed to be lacking in their opening match. Nevertheless they have the players to cause problems for their opponents and only time will tell if they can find their feet in this new format.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Sussex vs Kent Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 1:30pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Kent won by 21 runs Sussex vs Kent Stats and Trends Sussex Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 3 NRR: 0.4790 Last 5 results: W, L, W, W, L The semi-finals […]
- Match: Hampshire vs Somerset Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 10:00am Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Somerset won by 2 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) Hampshire vs Somerset Stats and Trends Hampshire Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 5 NRR: 0.3880 Last 5 results: W, W, W, […]
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Date: September 21, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 32nd Match Format: T20 Result Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Stats and Trends Punjab Kings Trends Played: 9 Won: 3 Lost: 6 NRR: -0.3450 […]