- Match: Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers
- Date: July 28, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Old Trafford
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 9th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 3
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- NRR: 1.4760
- Last 5 results: N, W, L
- Played: 3
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.3130
- Last 5 results: N, L, L
- A hard fought win for The Originals against Birmingham Phoenix.
- A low scoring match saw Jos Buttler the stand out batsmen for the Originals.
- Matthew Parkinson was their stand out bowler with 4 wickets.
- Brathwaite and Harrison also pitched in with 2 wickets each.
- The Superchargers were probably unlucky not to get something from their previous match against the Trent Rockets.
- 9 batsmen scored a poor 34 runs between them against the Rockets.
- John Simpson smashed 42 runs, whilst Rahman and Stokes were their most economical and productive bowlers with 2 wickets each.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Match Prediction
Manchester Originals have played 2, won 1 and lost 1. Their previous victory will have certainly inspired them to go on and find another result. The Superchargers on the other hand don’t look too great and are really struggling. Runs seem to be hard to come by for them and with that in mind we think the Manchester Originals will snatch this one.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Manchester Originals Last Match vs Birmingham Phoenix
The Originals dont seem to have a problem with batting, or indeed bowling. We think they just came up short in their first outing against the oval Invincibles. The Originals soon found their feet with a really tidy and efficient performance against the Birmingham Phoenix. This victory could spark their tournament into life. We like the look of their squad, especially with the likes of Buttler and Phillip Salt.
Northern Superchargers Last Match vs Trent Rockets
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
The Superchargers look good with the ball in hand. Maybe this is where they can find a victory by concentrating on their tactical fielding game, especially during the power play. If Stokes can find his batting form then this could really help the Superchargers. Unfortunately such low scores are not going to bode well and it could turn into a long tedious tournament for them and their fans.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Sussex vs Kent Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 1:30pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Kent won by 21 runs Sussex vs Kent Stats and Trends Sussex Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 3 NRR: 0.4790 Last 5 results: W, L, W, W, L The semi-finals […]
- Match: Hampshire vs Somerset Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 10:00am Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Somerset won by 2 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) Hampshire vs Somerset Stats and Trends Hampshire Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 5 NRR: 0.3880 Last 5 results: W, W, W, […]
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Date: September 21, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 32nd Match Format: T20 Result Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Stats and Trends Punjab Kings Trends Played: 9 Won: 3 Lost: 6 NRR: -0.3450 […]