- Match: Manchester Originals vs Birmingham Phoenix
- Date: July 25, 2021
- Start Time: 5:00pm
- Stadium: Old Trafford
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 6th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 2
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- NRR: 1.4760
- Last 5 results: W, L
- Played: 2
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- NRR: -1.5830
- Last 5 results: L, W
Manchester Originals won by 6 wickets (with 27 balls remaining)
- Jos Buttler leads the line for the Originals. Englands star all rounder will look to shine on his Hundred debut.
- Carlos Brathwaite is another solid all rounder. The West Indies star has enjoyed a hugely successful career
- Moeen Ali has been in great bowling form for England recently. Ali will look to carry on his good form with the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix can also look to all rounder Chris Woakes, who on his day can add some real fire power to any bowling line up.
Manchester Originals vs Birmingham Phoenix Match Prediction
The first game of a brand new competition is extremely difficult to predict. Looking at the players, we’d have to fancy the bowlers at Birmingham Phoenix to dominate this contest. Ali has been in really good form of late and if he takes to this new format, he’ll certainly deliver.
Manchester Originals vs Birmingham Phoenix Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Manchester Originals Last Match vs Oval Invincibles
As its the very first time Manchester Originals have faced Birmingham Phoenix we can’t look to any recent or historical results. We’ll watch with anticipation and get a feel for how this new cricket format will be played out.
Birmingham Phoenix Last Match vs London Spirit
Here are some other previews you may like
- Birmingham Phoenix vs Oval Invincibles – August 4, 2021 Predictions: Can Livingstone fire Phoenix to glory?Match: Birmingham Phoenix vs Oval Invincibles Date: August 4, 2021 Start Time: 7:00pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 18th Match Format: 100-Ball Birmingham Phoenix vs Oval Invincibles Stats and Trends Birmingham Phoenix Trends Played: 2 Won: 1 Lost: 1 NRR: -1.5830 Last 5 results: L, W Birmingham Phoenix has now played 4 […]
- West Indies vs Pakistan – August 3, 2021 Predictions: Will Babar Azam lead Pakistan to a series win?Match: West Indies vs Pakistan Date: August 3, 2021 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Providence Stadium Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2021 – 4th T20I Format: T20I West Indies vs Pakistan Stats and Trends West Indies Trends West Indies can tie the series with a win. The current score is 1-0 after 2 matches have been washed […]
- London Spirit vs Northern Superchargers – August 3, 2021 Predictions: Why the stats point to a SuperChargers win!Match: London Spirit vs Northern Superchargers Date: August 3, 2021 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: Lord’s Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 17th Match Format: 100-Ball London Spirit vs Northern Superchargers Stats and Trends London Spirit Trends Played: 3 Won: 0 Lost: 2 NRR: -0.4540 Last 5 results: L, N, L London Spirit is the worst-performing […]