- Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings
- Date: September 30, 2021
- Start Time: 2:00pm
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 44th Match
- Format: T20
Chennai Super Kings won by 6 wickets (with 2 balls remaining)
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Stats and Trends
Sunrisers Hyderabad Trends
- Played: 11
- Won: 2
- Lost: 9
- NRR: -0.4900
- Last 5 results: L, W, L, L, L
Bottom of the table Sun Risers Hyderabad looks down and out in this year’s IPL. Sitting on 4 points from 10 matches they will need a miracle turnaround to make the playoffs. Today they face top of the table CSK!
SRH will be boosted by a good win over Rajasthan in the last match which finally ended their losing streak.
Since the IPL returned to the UAE they have been struggling for runs getting just 134 and 120 in the opening two defeats. The 120 came for 7 wickets when they were only chasing 125 to win against 6th placed Punjab Kings.
If SRH wins this match they will still be bottom of the table.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Last Match vs Rajasthan Royals
Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 7 wickets (With 9 balls remaining)
This was an excellent performance from SRH and quite a turnaround from the previous matches. Roy and Williamson were excellent with the bat. Overall the bowlers did okay, we are used to better performances from Rashid Khan than an economy of 8. He does not seem to be enjoying the UAE pitches as much as the Indian wickets.
Chennai Super Kings Trends
- Played: 11
- Won: 9
- Lost: 2
- NRR: 1.0020
- Last 5 results: W, W, W, W, L
Chennai Super King has been excellent this year after a poor 2020. They top the table and have won 4 of their last 5 matches. They will be extremely confident going into this match with SRH.
Faf is the top batsman for CSK with 394 runs and is 4th overall, at the time of writing. Gaikwad is 5th overall with 362 runs.
CSK has won all 3 matches in the UAE. They were comfortable against MI and RCB winning by 20 runs and 6 wickets with 11 balls remaining respectively. The last match was a close affair winning off the last ball against the improving KKR.
Chennai Super Kings Last Match vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Chennai Super Kings won by 2 wickets (With 0 ball remaining)
|Faf du Plessis|
What a match this was! 1 run was needed off the last 2 balls and then they lost a wicket. Chahar came in and got the winning run needed. This was the closest we have been to a super over so far!
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
On paper, this looks like an easy CSK win, it’s top of the table v bottom of the table. However, we feel the recent stats point to a closer game. In betting trends, we are always looking for signs of improvement in form and signs of dips in form. We have seen this from both teams with CSK scraping a win while SRH finally got a win.
This could be a closer match than most expect!
Match prediction: CSK to win in a close match
The team was split on this with some seeing the value in backing SRH to win based on the odds on offer.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: West Indies vs India Date: August 6, 2022 Start Time: 2:30pm Stadium: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 4th T20I Format: T20I Result India won by 59 runs West Indies vs India Stats and Trends West Indies Trends West Indies and India have headed to Florida for […]
- Ireland vs South Africa Prediction – August 5, 2022Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by 44 runs Ireland vs South Africa Stats and Trends Ireland Trends Ireland is 1-0 down in this 2-match T20 series. They gave a very good […]
- Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by 16 runs Netherlands vs New Zealand Stats and Trends Netherlands Trends This match is being streamed on ICC.tv New Zealand is missing a couple of […]