- Match: Sri Lanka vs India
- Date: July 25, 2021
- Start Time: 2:30pm
- Stadium: R.Premadasa Stadium
- Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2021 – 1st T20I
- Format: T20I
India won by 38 runs
- After losing the ODI series, Sri Lanka will want much more form their T20 players.
- Sri Lanka have had a poor run of T20 form, being completely dominated recently by England.
- Sri Lanka can take confidence from some good T20 performances against the West Indies and Bangladesh. Wanindu Hasaranga performing well against the WI.
- India look likely to dominate this contest.
- India have shown they can dig in deep when up against it. Winning against a strong England side who pushed them all the way.
- India have a wealth of T20 experience. Sharma, Rahul and Kohli to name just a few.
Sri Lanka vs India Match Prediction
On their day, Sri Lanka can really provide a strong test for any side. Nevertheless, we can only see one winner in this match and the whole T20 series. India are incredibly strong and we think their strengths throughout will over come this Sri Lanka side.
Sri Lanka vs India Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Sri Lanka Last Match vs England
Sri Lankas last match was a ODI against India, in which they secured victory. Playing T20 is entirely a whole different game and this will undoubtedly prove to be another tough test for them.
India Last Match vs England
India have had a busy year. An incredibly hard fought series against England set them up to tackle other opponents in equal fashion. With an unlikely loss against New Zealand in a one off test, India will look to their star studded line up to beat Sri Lanka and they are more than capable.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Sussex vs Kent Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 1:30pm Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Kent won by 21 runs Sussex vs Kent Stats and Trends Sussex Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 3 NRR: 0.4790 Last 5 results: W, L, W, W, L The semi-finals […]
- Match: Hampshire vs Somerset Date: September 18, 2021 Start Time: 10:00am Stadium: Edgbaston Tournament: T20 Blast – 2021 – Semi Final Format: T20 Result Somerset won by 2 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) Hampshire vs Somerset Stats and Trends Hampshire Trends Played: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 5 NRR: 0.3880 Last 5 results: W, W, W, […]
- Match: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Date: September 21, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 – 32nd Match Format: T20 Result Rajasthan Royals won by 2 runs Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Stats and Trends Punjab Kings Trends Played: 9 Won: 3 Lost: 6 NRR: -0.3450 […]