Trends & Recent Form
South Australia form
- SA were cruising to victory in their first game of the season on 279/2 but collapsed to 356 all out in 49.2 overs.
- 6 of the last 8 batsmen all failed to get over 10 runs. They lost 6 wickets for 25 runs at one point.
- Daniel Worral was the top-performing bower with 2/62 from 10 overs including 2 maidens.
- Travis Head was the top-performing batsman with 142 from 86 balls. Harry Neilson also got a century, 110, albeit from 118 balls.
- Alex Hayles and Wes Agar both got ducks. Carey was run out without facing a single ball.
New South Wales form
- New South Wales started this year’s Marsh Cup with a comfortable win over Victoria. Aussie legend Steve Smith was the player of the match.
- NSW started poorly losing 2 early wickets and were 6/2 at one point and 30/3 at another before Smith took hold of the match.
- Oliver Davies also get a half-century, 57, and Pat Cummings got an impressive 49 from 30 balls late on in the innings. They finished on 318/9 from 50 overs.
- Pat Cummings stared with the ball, getting 3/38 from nine overs, an impressive economy rate of 4.22.
Match Prediction & Tips
This match looks like an interesting battle. Whilst South Australia lost in their last match they still performed well. Alex Hayles was unlucky to be run out without facing a ball and if he’d stayed in and got just 20-30 more runs on the board then the could have won.
They were playing well before the batting collapse and will take some confidence from that. New South Wales are clearly the favourites in the betting for this match after their opening win but it was a Steve Smith masterclass that won the match after their two openers were out at 6/2. Excluding Smiths innings, NSW would have tasted defeat also.
Match Prediction: South Australia to win 6/4*
Heres some extra trends we have noticed in the stats.
- 1: Highest individual score over 101.5
Both teams have seen centuries in their opening games. They have quality players that are all capable of getting big scores!
- 2: Highest opening partnership – South Australia
In the opening game, NSW had lost two wickets before ten runs were on the board. SA had 54 on the board before the first wicket fell.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Lucknow Super Giants v Chennai Super Kings Date: 31st March 2022 Stadium: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Trends & Recent Form LSG and CSK meet for the first time and both
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders Date: 30th Match 2022 Stadium: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Trends & Recent Form Royal Challenges comes into the match
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals Date: 28th Match 2022 Stadium: Cricket Association Mumbai. Trends & Recent Form The teams predicted to be the bottom two go head to head