Match: Rajasthan Royals v Sunrisers Hyderabad
Date: 2nd of May 2021
Time: 3.30 PM India
Stadium: Feroz Shah Kotla
Trends & Recent Form
Rajasthan Royals form
Position: 7th of 8
- Played: 6
- Won: 42
- Lost: 4
- Net Run Rate: -0.690
Top Batsman: Sanju Samson
- Total runs: 229
- Average: 45.80
- High score: 119
Top Bowler: Chris Morris
- Total wickets: 11
- Total overs: 22
- Economy: 8.86
- Best figures: 4/23
Latest stats and trends
- Rassie Van Dussen joins the Royals to replace the injured Ben Stokes.
- In the last match, it was an excellent performance from De Kock that cost Rajasthan the win.
- Chris Morris was again the top bowler with 2/33. He is the Royals top bowler in IPL 2021 so far.
- Sanju Samson was again the top batsman in the last match with 42, beating Jos Buttler by 1 run.
Sunrisers Hyderabad form
Position: 8th of 8
- Played: 6
- Won: 1
- Lost: 5
- Net Run Rate: -0.246
Top Batsman: Jonny Bairstow
- Total runs: 218
- Average: 43.60
- High score: 63*
Top Bowler: Rashid Khan
- Total wickets: 9
- Total overs: 24
- Economy: 6.16
- Best figures: 3/36
Latest stats and trends
- David Warner could just not get going in the last match finding fielder after fielder, shot after shot. After the match, he said “I take full responsibility for the way I batted, it was really slow. The way Manish batted was exceptional. Kane got us to a respectable total, but I take full responsibility. It gets frustrating as a batsman when you find the fielders.”
- Both teams are at the same price for this match 11/10*.
- The odds of another super over for SRH is 16/1*. They have had some very close matches so these could be interesting odds.
- SRH has only batted first once so far, in the defeat to CSK. They perform better batting second.
Head to head stats
2020 IPL results
- Match 26: RR won by 5 wickets
- Match 40: SRH won by 8 wickets
RR = 6 wins
SRH = 7 wins
Match Prediction & Tips
Match Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad to win at 11/10*
We keep seeing SRH play well and still lose. The Royals are the ideal team to play in this situation. Through injury, they have been lacking the necessary firepower to put teams away and SRH can take advantage of that.
Warner cannot have as slow an innings as last time and the batting lineup are capable of putting on a big score if they do bet first. If they have to chase Warner and Bairstow are the perfect openers to chase a score down quickly (usually!).
- Pick 1: Rashid Khan over 1.5 wickets 11/10
Top bower for the team with 9 wickets so far up against a poor batting line up – this looks a good value pick to the Cricketics team.
- Pick 2: Warner and Samson both to hit 3+ fours 2.25
Both are in excellent form and can pick off poor balls to the boundary. This is good value at over evens.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by
Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by