Match: Queensland v South Australia
Date: 28th March 2021
Time: 5.30 am India
Stadium: Allan Border Feild, Australia
Trends & Recent Form
These two teams had a match in the Sheffield Sheild prior to this but it was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
- Unbeaten Quessnland has missed their last 2 matches due to bad weather without a ball being bowled. That was the Sheffield Sheild game and the previous Marsh Cup game.
- They are top of the table currently with 2 wins from 3 and a net run rate of +1.185, the 2nd highest in the league.
- Queensland has the best batting line up of the two with strength in depth of international players. Kawaja and Labushange should play here and in 50 over cricket, they should be too much for the Victoria bowlers.
- Stanlake and Neser lead the betting for the top bowlers. They have been the top bowler once in each of the matches so far with Stanlake taking the most wickets in a match so far with 2/24 (10) against Tasmania.
South Australia form
- South Australia are the bottom team in the Marsh Cup losing all their 3 matches so far. They have been thrashed and are now at a net run rate of -2.653.
- They have some better players coming back after the first 3 matches with Bolland, Holland, Harris and Sutherland all back for the last match and should be involved here.
- The top batsman betting si lead by Head, Carey and Weatherald. They do have a better line up than their results so far suggest.
- Their bowling attack is lead by Adam Zampa, Richardson and Wes Agar.
Match Prediction & Tips
The latest odds have Queensland as the strong favourites at odds of 4/9*. We do feel they are a little short at that price. Form points to them but the players in South Australia have the players to win this match.
Match Prediction: South Australia to win at 7/4.
The next matchup in the Marsh Cup is New South Wales v Queensland on the 31st of March. We will have a preview of that match 2 days before.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Rajasthan v Dehli Capitals IPL 2021 predictions & stats: Will DC be too much of a challenge for a spirited RR side?
Match: Rajasthan Royals v Dehli Capitals Date: 15th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: Wankhede Stadium What you will find on this preview Royals
Sunrisers v Royal Challengers IPL 2021 Predictions & Stats: Can Harshal Patel continue his bowling mastery?
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Royal Challengers Bangalore Date: 14th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: https://cricketics.in/go/fun-88-home/ What you will find on this preview Sunrisers
Kolkata Night Riders v Mumbai Indians: IPL 2021 Match Prediction: Can Mumbai keep up their winning run against KKR?
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians Date: 13th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: MA Chidambaram Stadium What you will find on this