Match: Eliminator 1
Time: 7.45 pm India
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Trends & Recent Form
- Today’s weather for the match is 27 degrees and sunny.
- Qalandars won 3/3 in group A and 5/6 in the Super League, matching the performance of the top 2 (Dehli Bulls & Nothern Warriors).
- Sohail Akhtar leads the tournament runs table with 214 runs from 6 matches.
- Jordan is the leading bowler for the team with 6 wickets from 6 matches, he is currently 6th in the overall table.
- After winning 5 in a row the Qalanders lost their last game by 9 wickets to the Dehli Bulls. They were poor with the ball conceding runs while only taking 1 wicket.
Team Abu Dhabi form
- After a slow start, Team Abu Dhabi qualified for the Eliminator winning their last 3 games in a row.
- Overton is the top wicket-taker in the tournament with 10 wickets from 6 matches.
- Chris Gayle’s 84* is the second-highest score this year and came off just 22 balls.
- Gayle is 8/1 to take the man of the match today.
Head to head stats
- 2021 T10
- 30/1/21 – Qalanders won by 9 wickets, 10 balls remaining
- 2020 T10
- 15/11/19 – Match tied
Match Prediction & Tips
The T10 Abu Dhabi has been a spectacle to watch and has seen some great innings. Chris Gayles 84* was an amazing innings from 22 balls and Poorans 89 was another incredible performance.
Team Abu Dhabi comes into this match in good form with both bat and ball. Their batsman looks in great nick smashing the ball around the ground in the last game.
The blowers were in fine fettle too with Overton the top bowler in the tournament this year.
The Qalanders have played well so far just losing their last match. They have a more consistent team without any massive hitters in general. Sohail Akhtar has played very well and Tom Banton has also done well
Match Result: Team Abu Dhabi to win.
There are limited markets for today’s match.
- Prediction 1: Over 8.5 1st over runs 10/11
This is a match with solid openers who can hit the ground running. This market caught our eye with good odds on offer.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Sydney Sixers vs Adelaide Strikers Date: January 26, 2022 Start Time: 8:25am Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground Tournament: Big Bash League – 2021/2022 – Challenger
Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Prediction – January 22, 2022: Can the Scorcher carry on their red hot form?
Match: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Date: January 22, 2022 Start Time: 8:15am Stadium: Docklands Stadium Tournament: Big Bash League – 2021/2022 – Qualifier Format:
Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction – January 12, 2022: Who Will Win This Almost Dead Rubber?
Match: Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers Date: January 12, 2022 Start Time: 8:15am Stadium: The Gabba Tournament: Big Bash League – 2021/2022 – 46th Match