Match: PSL Match 4
Last Match: Lost to LAH by 4 wickets
World Ranking: 4th
Last Match: Lost to ISL by 3 wickets
Trends & Recent Form
Peshawar Zalmi form
- Lost thier first game to the Lahore Qalanaders by 4 wickets.
- Ravi Bopara top scored with 50 from 46 balls.
- Zalmi batted first and scored 140/6 from their 20 overs.
- Zalmi were looking good with LAH on 109/6 but then Rashid Kahn got a quick fire 27 from 15 balls to get the win for LAH.
- Saqib Mahmood was the top bowler for the team with 2/22 from his 4 overs.
Multan Sultans form
- The Sultans batted first in their last match and lost with 6 balls to spare.
- Mohammed Rizwan top scored with 71 runs from 53 balls.
- Big hitter Chris Lynn was out for a disappointing 1 from 5 balls. Well below his usual PSL standard.
- Carlos Braithwaite was the top bowler with 2/23 from 4 overs.
- At 117/7 to looked like a Sultans win but they failed to take another wicket.
Match Prediction & Tips
Both teams started the PSL below expectations and they will be looking to turn things around here. The Sultans arguably performed better in their first match putting on slightly more runs.
Match Result: Sultans to win 8/11*
The Sultans are the favourites in the bookmaker’s eyes as well as ours. We would expect a considerably better performance from Aussie Chris Lynn after a disappointing 1 in the first game. He’s been a top performer at the T20 level for years and usually does very well in the PSL. If he gets an innings close to what he’s capable of the Sultans should be able to blow Peshawar Zalmi away!
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Pakistan vs Australia Date: November 11, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup – 2021 –
Match: England vs New Zealand Date: November 10, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium Tournament: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup – 2021 –
West Indies vs Sri Lanka Prediction – November 4, 2021: Can Sri Lanka and Hasaranga finish with a win?
Match: West Indies vs Sri Lanka Date: November 4, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium Tournament: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup – 2021