Match: Marsh One Day Cup
Date: 20th March, 2021
Stadium: Allan Border Field
- Played 2
- Won 2
- NRR + 1.185
- Played 2
- Lost 2
- NRR – 0.946
Trends & Recent Form
Queensland Cricket form
- Queensland has started well in the Marsh Cup winning both their games in comfortable style. They have played fewer games than most hence why they sit in 3rd. Only NSW have a 100% win record (completed games only).
- In both games, they have bowled the other team out before they’ve reached the 50 overs.
- They lost in the final of the 2019 Marsh Cup to Western Australia.
- In the last match, Jack Wildermouth was the player of the match with figures of 2/36 from 8 overs and 66 runs from 66 balls.
- Victoria has lost their first 2 matches so far losing to NSW and Tasmania. They have been all out in both matches.
- In the first match, they were all out for 259 when chasing 319 against New South Wales.
- In the second match, they were all out for 222 in 46.2 overs. Tasmania chased the runs down in 44.2 overs losing just 4 wickets.
- Peter Handscome was the top batsman in that match with 95 runs from 106 balls.
- Brody Couch was the top bowler with 1/19 from 7 overs.
- Victoria seems to really struggle with the ball and this is why they have lost so far. They need to take more wickets if they are to get a result against Queensland in this match.
Match Prediction & Tips
As is the trend in this year’s Marsh cup the odds on the favourites are very short – too short to back. Queensland should win this match, bit odds of 2/5* are no worth backing for the risk, in our team’s opinion.
Match Prediction: Queensland to win.
Again we will not be backing this selection.
We have an additional pick that offers better value than to win the match market.
- Pick: Queensland win -4.5 wks/ -25.5 runs 5/6*
This gives us better odds and means they need to cover the handicap.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Rajasthan v Dehli Capitals IPL 2021 predictions & stats: Will DC be too much of a challenge for a spirited RR side?
Match: Rajasthan Royals v Dehli Capitals Date: 15th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: Wankhede Stadium What you will find on this preview Royals
Sunrisers v Royal Challengers IPL 2021 Predictions & Stats: Can Harshal Patel continue his bowling mastery?
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Royal Challengers Bangalore Date: 14th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: https://cricketics.in/go/fun-88-home/ What you will find on this preview Sunrisers
Kolkata Night Riders v Mumbai Indians: IPL 2021 Match Prediction: Can Mumbai keep up their winning run against KKR?
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians Date: 13th April 2021 Time: 7.30 PM India Stadium: MA Chidambaram Stadium What you will find on this