- Match: Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers
- Date: July 28, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Old Trafford
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 9th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 3
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- NRR: 1.4760
- Last 5 results: N, W, L
- Played: 3
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.3130
- Last 5 results: N, L, L
- A hard fought win for The Originals against Birmingham Phoenix.
- A low scoring match saw Jos Buttler the stand out batsmen for the Originals.
- Matthew Parkinson was their stand out bowler with 4 wickets.
- Brathwaite and Harrison also pitched in with 2 wickets each.
- The Superchargers were probably unlucky not to get something from their previous match against the Trent Rockets.
- 9 batsmen scored a poor 34 runs between them against the Rockets.
- John Simpson smashed 42 runs, whilst Rahman and Stokes were their most economical and productive bowlers with 2 wickets each.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Match Prediction
Manchester Originals have played 2, won 1 and lost 1. Their previous victory will have certainly inspired them to go on and find another result. The Superchargers on the other hand don’t look too great and are really struggling. Runs seem to be hard to come by for them and with that in mind we think the Manchester Originals will snatch this one.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Manchester Originals Last Match vs Birmingham Phoenix
The Originals dont seem to have a problem with batting, or indeed bowling. We think they just came up short in their first outing against the oval Invincibles. The Originals soon found their feet with a really tidy and efficient performance against the Birmingham Phoenix. This victory could spark their tournament into life. We like the look of their squad, especially with the likes of Buttler and Phillip Salt.
Northern Superchargers Last Match vs Trent Rockets
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
The Superchargers look good with the ball in hand. Maybe this is where they can find a victory by concentrating on their tactical fielding game, especially during the power play. If Stokes can find his batting form then this could really help the Superchargers. Unfortunately such low scores are not going to bode well and it could turn into a long tedious tournament for them and their fans.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: Lucknow Super Giants v Chennai Super Kings Date: 31st March 2022 Stadium: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Trends & Recent Form LSG and CSK meet for the first time and both lost their opening game. History points to CSK bouncing back here. We will look over the stats and the squads before making our match prediction. […]
- Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders Date: 30th Match 2022 Stadium: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Trends & Recent Form Royal Challenges comes into the match looking for their first win of the IPL. KKR started well with a good win over last season’s champions – Chennai Super Kings. Here we […]
- Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals Date: 28th Match 2022 Stadium: Cricket Association Mumbai. Trends & Recent Form The teams predicted to be the bottom two go head to head in the first match and both will be looking to start with a win. For the third year in a row, Sunrisers are the favourites […]