- Match: Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers
- Date: July 28, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Stadium: Old Trafford
- Tournament: The Hundred – 2021 – 9th Match
- Format: 100-Ball
- Played: 3
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- NRR: 1.4760
- Last 5 results: N, W, L
- Played: 3
- Won: 0
- Lost: 2
- NRR: -1.3130
- Last 5 results: N, L, L
- A hard fought win for The Originals against Birmingham Phoenix.
- A low scoring match saw Jos Buttler the stand out batsmen for the Originals.
- Matthew Parkinson was their stand out bowler with 4 wickets.
- Brathwaite and Harrison also pitched in with 2 wickets each.
- The Superchargers were probably unlucky not to get something from their previous match against the Trent Rockets.
- 9 batsmen scored a poor 34 runs between them against the Rockets.
- John Simpson smashed 42 runs, whilst Rahman and Stokes were their most economical and productive bowlers with 2 wickets each.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Match Prediction
Manchester Originals have played 2, won 1 and lost 1. Their previous victory will have certainly inspired them to go on and find another result. The Superchargers on the other hand don’t look too great and are really struggling. Runs seem to be hard to come by for them and with that in mind we think the Manchester Originals will snatch this one.
Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers Stats
Player Stats this season
Top Batters This Season
Top Bowlers This Season
Manchester Originals Last Match vs Birmingham Phoenix
The Originals dont seem to have a problem with batting, or indeed bowling. We think they just came up short in their first outing against the oval Invincibles. The Originals soon found their feet with a really tidy and efficient performance against the Birmingham Phoenix. This victory could spark their tournament into life. We like the look of their squad, especially with the likes of Buttler and Phillip Salt.
Northern Superchargers Last Match vs Trent Rockets
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
The Superchargers look good with the ball in hand. Maybe this is where they can find a victory by concentrating on their tactical fielding game, especially during the power play. If Stokes can find his batting form then this could really help the Superchargers. Unfortunately such low scores are not going to bode well and it could turn into a long tedious tournament for them and their fans.
Here are some other previews you may like
- Match: West Indies vs India Date: August 6, 2022 Start Time: 2:30pm Stadium: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 4th T20I Format: T20I Result India won by 59 runs West Indies vs India Stats and Trends West Indies Trends West Indies and India have headed to Florida for … Read more
- Ireland vs South Africa Prediction – August 5, 2022Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by 44 runs Ireland vs South Africa Stats and Trends Ireland Trends Ireland is 1-0 down in this 2-match T20 series. They gave a very good … Read more
- Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by 16 runs Netherlands vs New Zealand Stats and Trends Netherlands Trends This match is being streamed on ICC.tv New Zealand is missing a couple of … Read more