- Played 2
- Won 2
- Net Run Rate +0.792
- Played 2
- Lost 2
- Net Run Rate -0.583
Trends & Recent Form
Lahore Qalanders form
- The Qalanders have started strongly with two comfortable wins. In both games, they batted second and chased the total down in less than 19 overs.
- Mohammad Hafeez has been the top scorer for the Qalanders so far with 106 runs from 2 innings.
- Afridi is the 2nd highest wicket-taker in the tournament with 4 wickets. He is second only by his economy rate (7.13).
- They have taken an average of 6 wickets a match and lost 3.5.
- The Qalanders are without Rashid Khan who has gone off on international duty.
Multan Sultans form
- We think the Sultans have been better than the results show.
- Mohammed Rizwan is the top scorer in the tournament so far with 112 runs from 2 innings. James Vince is 5th overall with 100 runs.
- Dhani is the top wicket-taker for the team, although he has only taken 2 wickets so far.
- In the last game, the Sultans got 193/4 which s the 4th highest score so far.
Head to head stats
- Matches: 7
- Lahore wins: 4
- Multan wins: 3
Match Prediction & Tips
This looks like a good match up to us despite how the first 2 games have gone.
Match Result: Multan Sultans to win 1/1*.
The Sultans have actually performed okay despite losing twice. We’ve watched both games and thought they did okay. In the first match, they lost with an over to spare and had taken 7 wickets. The 150 they scored did always look 15 runs short on that wicket.
In the next match, they managed an excellent score of 193/4. That looked like it would be good enough to win the match but they just failed to take enough wickets later on in the match to get over the line.
They had them at 154/3 then 160/4 and it looked like the match was swinging in their favour. Unfortunately for them they didn’t take any more wickets and lost with an over to spare again.
Multan Sultans 180/4
Lahore Qalandars 170/7
An extra tip that caught our eye –
- Tip 1: Chris Lynn to hit a 6 4/7*
Big hitter Lynn is usually a safe bet in the PSL and is always looking to go over the ropes.
- Tip 2: Shaheen Afridi over 1.5 wickets 11/10
Currently averaging 2 wickets per match and the tournaments top wicket taker.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Ireland vs South Africa Date: August 5, 2022 Start Time: 5:30pm Stadium: County Ground Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 2nd T20I Format: T20I Result South Africa won by
Match: Netherlands vs New Zealand Date: August 4, 2022 Start Time: 3:00pm Stadium: Sportpark Westvliet Tournament: Twenty20 International – 2022 – 1st T20I Format: T20I Result New Zealand won by