- Played 4
- Won 2
- Lost 2
- NRR +0.773
- Played 4
- Won 3
- Lost 1
- NRR +0.430
Trends & Recent Form
Karachi Kings form
- Last years Champions, Karachi Kings, has failed to win back to back games so far this year.
- In their last three matches, the Kings have averaged 196 runs, only winning one of the three. They have lost when batting first, as has every team this year.
- They have a trend of taking an early wicket, before 20 runs, in three of their four matches. They have only lost a wicket before 19 runs on one occasion.
- Sharjeel Khan top-scored in the last match with 64 runs.
- Mohammad Amir was the top bowler with 1/34 from 4 overs.
Peshawar Zalmi form
- Zalmi has won their last 3 matches in a row after losing their opening game.
- Zalmi has chased down big scores getting over 190 in two of their last three matches.
- Saqib Mahmood is the top bowler in the PSL so far with 10 wickets from 4 matches. Wahab Riaz is third in the leader board with 8 wickets, also from 4 matches.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore was the top batsman in the last match with 46 from 46 balls.
- Wahab Riaz was the top bowler in the match with a very impressive 17/4 from four overs
Match Prediction & Tips
The chasing team has won all 11 matches in the PSL so far. This is a strong trend and could be worth backing the team batting second in play.
Match Result: Zalmi to win at 1/1*
The whole Cricketics team was surprised to see Zalmi at odds of 1/1 to win here. They are at the top of the table, on a 3 match winning streak and their bowlers are in excellent form. We have all been really impressed with the performances we have seen from them.
The odds of 1/1 seems generous. The only thing holding teams back is that every team that bats second has won so far. This is definitely a pitch for chasers.
Zalmi bats first
- Zalmi 200/5
- Kings 185/8
Kings bats first
- Kings 160/9
- Zalmi 161/2
We’ve spotted some value in the stats so we have selected an extra bet for this match.
- Tip 1: Under 21.5 runs at the fall of the first wicket 11/10
In nine of the eleven matches so far the first wicket has fallen at 20 runs or under. This is the first wicket of the match for who ever bets first.
In six of the matches so far the first wicket has gone before 10 runs are on the board.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: Lucknow Super Giants v Chennai Super Kings Date: 31st March 2022 Stadium: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Trends & Recent Form LSG and CSK meet for the first time and both
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders Date: 30th Match 2022 Stadium: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Trends & Recent Form Royal Challenges comes into the match
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals Date: 28th Match 2022 Stadium: Cricket Association Mumbai. Trends & Recent Form The teams predicted to be the bottom two go head to head