Match: Rajasthan Royals v Dehli Capitals
Date: 15th April 2021
Time: 7.30 PM India
Stadium: Wankhede Stadium
Trends & Recent Form
Rajasthan Royals were hugely unfortunate to lose by a few runs to Punjab Kings. On another day the points wouldve been theirs. Some incredible batting by Samson will give cause for optimism, however DC will be a tough challenge.
The Capitals look in great shape. Some good bowling was backed up with a solid batting performance from key players. Shaw and Dhawan will take some stopping.
Rajasthan Royals form
Position: 6 of 8
- Played: 1
- Won: 0
- Lost: 1
- Net Run Rate: -0.200
Top Batsman: Sanju Samson
- Total runs: 119
- High score: 119
Top Bowler: Chetan Sakariya
- Total wickets: 3
- Total overs: 4
- Economy: 7.75
- Best figures: 3/31
Latest stats and trends
- Ben Stokes looks certain to miss the rest of the IPL with a broken hand – a huge loss!
- Samsons incredible 119, saw him pick up the man of the match award.
- RR can look to a solid batting line up. 22 fours and 11 sixes knocked against Punjab.
Dehli Capitals form
Position: 2 of 8
- Played: 1
- Won: 1
- Lost: 0
- Net Run Rate: +0.779
Top Batsman: Shikhar Dhawan
- Total runs: 85
- High score: 85
Top Bowler: Chris Woakes
- Total wickets: 2
- Total overs: 3
- Economy: 6.0
- Best figures: 2/18
Latest stats and trends
- Chris Woakes was the top bowler and took 2/18 from 3 overs. Avesh Khan also bowled well taking 2/23 from 4 overs. Ashwin got absolutely smashed around the ground ending on 1/47 from 4.
- The Capitals put on 138 for the first wicket. A very impressive score from their openers. We will see if this trend continues here.
- Prithvi Shaw batted well getting 72 from 38 balls as the Capitals tore through CSK’s bowlers.
- Batting second at the Wankhede stadium is usually preferred with more wins coming when chasing so far this IPL.
Head to head stats
- Match 23: Dehli Capitals won by 46 runs
- Match 30: Dehli Capitals won by 13 runs
- Royals = 11 wins
- Capitals = 11 wins
The Capitals have now won 4 in a row against the Royals.
Match Prediction & Tips
Match Prediction: Delhi Capitals to win at 1.61*
Not huge odds but hardly surprising that DC are favourites to take this match. We agree that theyre most likely to be victorious.
- Pick 1: Shikar Darwan, total runs OVER 27.5, odds 1.83
Darwan was simply irresistable in his first match. He looks so comfortable with the bat. We can see him taking the game to DC.
- Pick 2: Chris Woakes top team bowler, odds 3.75
Woakes looked great last time out and was DC’s best bowler. At 3,75 we’ve backed him to continue his good form.
*Odds & Responsible gambling
All odds that appear are subject to change at any time. They are correct as stated at the time of publishing the article and are taken from various betting sites in India.
Please gamble responsibly, no tips or bets are guaranteed to win. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. For help with problem gambling please visit gamblingtherapy.org.
Like this preview? why not share it?
Here are some other previews you may like
Match: India vs Pakistan Date: October 24, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup – 2021 –
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Prediction – October 15, 2021: Who will win the IPL final!
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Date: October 15, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League –
Match: Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Date: October 13, 2021 Start Time: 2:00pm Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium Tournament: Indian Premier League – 2021 –